HtTp://PDwán.cOmE.vN
Hello
Hello
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhPortalli*GalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển

Go down 
3 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
moneynghia
Admin
Admin
moneynghia

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 92
Myself : Feel free to write
Registration date : 12/02/2008

Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển Left_bar_bleue0/200Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển   Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:18 am

Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có làm cản trở vận tốc di chuyển của vật
bơi trong đó không ?

Lời giải :

Câu trả lời là khi bơi trong hồ nước có độ đặc hơn nước, vận tốc bơi
không bị giảm đáng kể.Edward Cussler và Brian Gettelfinger thuộc đại
học Minnesota taị Minneapolis đã thực hiện cuộc với 16 tay bơi
chuyên nghiệp cũng như những tay bơi giãi trí trong 1 hồ bơi có trộn
bột chuyên được dùng để làm đặc nước Sauce. 16 người bơ với nhiều
kiểu bơi khác nhau và cho thấy sai số về vận tốc bơi trong hồ nước
lỏng bình thường và hồ nước đậm dẻo chỉ 4%

Cussler giãi thích, nước "Xi-Rô"dù có tạo nên nhiều lực cản nhưng
đồng thời nó cũng tạo nên sức đẩy về phía trước. Hai hiệu ứng trên
đã làm cân bằng vận tốc bơi giữa 2 môi trường nước. Điểm khác biệt
không nhiều nằm ở phần dạng vật bơi. Dưới mức độ lớn nhất định, nước
"Xi-Rô" có thể làm giảm vận tốc bơi. Thí dụ như vi khuẩn khi di
chuyển trong "Xi-Rô" rõ ràng chậm hơn ở môi trường nước bình thường.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
DarknessGod
Tổ viên
Tổ viên
DarknessGod

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 131
Humor : God of Darkness
Registration date : 29/08/2008

Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển Left_bar_bleue0/200Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển   Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:12 pm

cái này theo tui nhớ thì hình như đã có thí nghiệm cho thấy sức đấy tạo bởi sirô lớn hơn lực cản của nó :elephant: .nên hình như bơi trong sirô nhanh hơn :)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
minhnhat14
Tổ viên
Tổ viên

Tổng số bài gửi : 84
Registration date : 03/02/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển   Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:09 pm

Motion in a Viscous Medium
1. Introduction
Fluid resistance is defined as the force that a fluid (i.e. a gas or a liquid) exerts on a
body moving through it. The moving body exerts a force on the fluid to push it out of the
way. By Newton’s third law, the fluid pushes back on the body with an equal and opposite
force. The objectives of this experiment are to study the viscous drag on a body falling in a
viscous medium and verify Stokes’ law for such motion.
2. Theory
Suppose we consider a sphere falling in a viscous liquid. The
forces acting on the sphere comprises of the force due to gravity (mg), the force due to the
buoyancy1 of the liquid (B) and the force due to the fluid resistance acting on the sphere (f).
The direction of the fluid resistance force acting on the sphere is always opposite to the
direction of the sphere’s velocity relative to the fluid.
The magnitude of the fluid resistance force usually increases with the speed of the sphere
through the fluid. At low speeds, the magnitude f of the resisting force of the liquid is
approximately proportional to the sphere’s speed v:
f = kv (fluid resistance at low speed) - (1)
where k is a proportionality constant that depends on the shape and size of the body and the
properties of the fluid. Equation (1) is known as Stokes’ law and the proportionality constant
k = 6phr where h is the viscosity of the liquid, and r is the radius of the sphere.
2.2 Limitations of Stokes’ law
At a first glance of these equations (Equations (1) – (6)), it would seem that
application of these expressions would seem obvious. In many textbooks, the application of
Stokes’ Law is often described in a simple experiment where ball bearings are timed as they
fall through a column of liquid about a meter deep. It is important to realize that the
conditions under which Stokes’ law is valid are: the flow be slow and steady in an unbounded
incompressible Newtonian2 medium. The first two conditions imply that the viscous or the
frictional forces are much smaller that the inertial forces, i.e. Reynolds’ number3Re=1 (see
http://galileo.phys.virginia.edu/classes/152.mf1i.spring02/Reynolds.htm). The unbounded
condition assumes that the sphere falls through a fluid of infinite extend. However, when
falling through a column of restricted width, a sphere experiences a greater drag than is by
Stokes’ law because the fluid cannot be so easily displaced. It has to “squeeze” between the
spheres and the walls of the column as the sphere descends. This is also known as the “wall
effect”.

Newtonian and Non-Newtonian Fluids
Fluids are either Newtonian or Non-Newtonian. The simplest are the Newtonian ones,
like water, dilute suspensions, aqueous solutions, and emulsions. Viscosity is temperature
dependent and typically decreases as the temperature rises. Other examples of Newtonian
fluids include some motor oils, most mineral oils, gasoline, kerosene, most salt solutions in
water.
Non-Newtonians are a group of liquids that change viscosity when they are stirred,
shaken, or otherwise agitated. Ketchup becomes thicker, or more viscous, when it sits still. If
you stir it up or shake it, it becomes thinner, or less viscous. Ketchup is a thixotropic liquid. It
becomes less viscous when agitated. It is similar to Visplex (a drilling fluid). This fluid is a
liquid while in motion, but when at rest it turns into a thick gel. This makes it useful because
when the circulation of the drilling fluid stops, the gel suspends the rock cuttings and
prevents them form sinking to the bottom of the borehole. Other thixotropic liquids include
most paints, silica gel, greases, inks, milk, mayonnaise, asphalt, glues, molasses, starch, lard,
and fruit juice concentrates).
Theory: Ketchup that has been standing still is thicker (more viscous) than ketchup
that has been stirred or shaken. Part of this comes from the nature of the macerated tomatoes.
The solid part of the fruit must form suspended microfibers when ground up. On standing still
the fibers in such a suspension increasingly make contact with each other and stick together.
This forms a 3-D structure or gel throughout the fluid, the strength of which increases with
time. The gel structure is broken by agitation, reducing the viscosity.

(Thay cai' topic hay wa, tao post them cai' nay` de moi ng xem choi cho vui ^^. Cac ban co' len ah, mai mot wa day hoc phys chung w tui cho vui ah... Hua' la` neu mai mot co ai wa day hoc phys thi` N se cho muon toan` bo text book, khoi phai chay mua lung tung, ton money ah )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
DarknessGod
Tổ viên
Tổ viên
DarknessGod

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 131
Humor : God of Darkness
Registration date : 29/08/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển   Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:32 pm

:evil: mày có rảnh thì dịch lun dùm đi, dịch sơ sơ cũng được chứ đọc kiểu này nhức đầu wá, :star: đi học cả ngày mệt phờ râu :sleep:
Về Đầu Trang Go down
minhnhat14
Tổ viên
Tổ viên

Tổng số bài gửi : 84
Registration date : 03/02/2008

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển   Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:29 am

Hix bat tao dich ah... uh tao dag co' midterm test, hen. 3 weeks nua~ tao ranh roi` tao dich cho :)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển   Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Độ đậm đặc của chất lỏng có cản trở vận tốc di chuyển
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang